Skip to main content

Dior Creme Abricot Review


In my search for cuticle oil and moisturizers last week I ran across a number of reviews for Dior Creme Abricot. Every single review I read was extremely positive and most reviewers stated that they had used the product for 20+ years. To my delight I found that this product was only $25. Normally I would not spend this kind of money on any product but all the reviews stated that the creme is extremely concentrated and lasts forever. 

I am really optimistic about this product. Not only do I feel super fancy carrying around this little pot with the Dior logo on it but it is very thick and really seams to do the trick moisturizing my very dry nails and cuticles.

The instructions recommend using this cream at night to allow it to soak in. In reality it's best to use this cream at night because it is super sticky! Because I typically surf the web on my iPad while laying in bed, and didn't like the idea of a greasy, sticky iPad I'm actually going to be keeping this at my desk at work. 

This cream is very, very concentrated (It reminds me of Amera's Cuticle Mousse) so just a small, SMALL, dab on each cuticle is more than enough. The creme completely absorbed into my skin and nails within about 10 minutes but my cuticles remained soft. I think this is going to be my new favorite!

Pictures to come...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orly Cuticle Oil

I purchased Orly's Cuticle Oil on Amazon thinking that I was getting the full sized bottle. I received the package last night and was a bit disappointed to find that what I purchased was a 1 oz. bottle of Orly Smart Gels Cuticle Oil. Luckily I only spent $5 for it and I actually really like this oil! This oil is very think, almost like a gel but absorbs wonderfully. My favorite part is that it has a fruity scent (Watermelon?) which is much more pleasant than the lavender scented Julep Cuticle oil I have been using. The downside...this is yet another oil that doesn't provide enough moisture to keep my cuticles soft and looking healthy. Living in Colorado has really done a number on my skin and I am finding that I need products that not only moisturize but hold the moisture in.

Salon Perfect Loopy Lime and Kaboom FAIL

Before I start I have to say that in general I can fit most nail polishes into two categories: Good Polish or Great Polish. I have only one ran into a polish I couldn't stand (Floss Gloss) but I have now added Salon Perfect to that list. I have been craving neon nails for the last few days. In particular I really wanted to try China Glaze's Neon Summer Collection but I just couldn't justify spending $35 all at once for the polish. So instead I went out and purchased Salon Perfects Loopy Lime and Kaboom (I've been wanting to purchase Ninja Polish Floam for some time but can never find it) I purchased Salon Perfect Loopy Lime thinking I was getting a neon green creme polish. It wasn't till I got home from the store that I discovered this polish had white shimmer that had settled to the bottom. When I mean settled, I mean SETTLED! It took me a good ten minutes of hard shaking to get the polish MOSTLY mixed back together and as soon as you put the polish down i

Julep Diamond Theory

Finish: Glitter Color: full-coverage multidimensional copper glitter. Dupe: ? This polish came in my February Maven Box. I'm not a huge fan of the color, to me this polish looks bronze rather than copper. That being said I love that there are different sizes of glitter in this polish which provides almost complete coverage in just one coat. This probably won't be a go to color for me but may end up as a gift or for special occasions only.