Skip to main content

Dior Creme Abricot Review


In my search for cuticle oil and moisturizers last week I ran across a number of reviews for Dior Creme Abricot. Every single review I read was extremely positive and most reviewers stated that they had used the product for 20+ years. To my delight I found that this product was only $25. Normally I would not spend this kind of money on any product but all the reviews stated that the creme is extremely concentrated and lasts forever. 

I am really optimistic about this product. Not only do I feel super fancy carrying around this little pot with the Dior logo on it but it is very thick and really seams to do the trick moisturizing my very dry nails and cuticles.

The instructions recommend using this cream at night to allow it to soak in. In reality it's best to use this cream at night because it is super sticky! Because I typically surf the web on my iPad while laying in bed, and didn't like the idea of a greasy, sticky iPad I'm actually going to be keeping this at my desk at work. 

This cream is very, very concentrated (It reminds me of Amera's Cuticle Mousse) so just a small, SMALL, dab on each cuticle is more than enough. The creme completely absorbed into my skin and nails within about 10 minutes but my cuticles remained soft. I think this is going to be my new favorite!

Pictures to come...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julep Nail Polish

Julep's Website Hands down my favorite nail polish right now is Julep. I don't know how they do it but their formula is to die for. For many of their polishes I'm able to achieve full coverage with one coat and a perfectly smooth finish with a second coat. Add their Polymer Top Coat to that and you have nail perfection! I'm what I consider cheap when it comes to nail polish so I just can't justify spending $14 per bottle. Especially now as I am still growing my collection and am wanting to try everything. I did however subscribe to their monthly subscription service which, according to their website, gives you $40 worth of Julep products every month for only $19.99.  Every month Julep allows you to preview each of their boxes and choose which one you would like to receive. You can skip if you don't see anything you like. As a Julep Maven you also receive access to their "Secret Shop" which offers products only available to Mavens and...

My First Hand Made Polish

Julep Ta Da! Quick Dry Drops

Juleps website claims:  Reduces polish dry time Nourishes nails and cuticles with botanical oils and vitamin E Scented with lavender and ylang ylang I really can't vouch for this product reducing drying time. I have yet to try a quick dry product that actually does. I do however love the herbal scent of this product as well as the fact that the product helps to moisturize the cuticle. This is especially important for me since my cuticles tend to be very dry after I polish. Because I don't use this product to dry my nails I have actually banished it to my desk at work and use it throughout the day to keep my cuticles healthy.