Skip to main content

Forever 21 Mint Chip


This is another attempt to duplicate a Deborah Lippmann polish that I fell in love with. Forever 21's polish is affordable at only $2.80. It took three coats to completely cover my nails which isn't great but I love the finish, and for under $3.00 this polish is totally worth it.


Forever 21 Mint Chip with Orly Glosser Top Coat



Forever 21 Mint Chip with Orly Matte Top Coat





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julep Nail Polish

Julep's Website Hands down my favorite nail polish right now is Julep. I don't know how they do it but their formula is to die for. For many of their polishes I'm able to achieve full coverage with one coat and a perfectly smooth finish with a second coat. Add their Polymer Top Coat to that and you have nail perfection! I'm what I consider cheap when it comes to nail polish so I just can't justify spending $14 per bottle. Especially now as I am still growing my collection and am wanting to try everything. I did however subscribe to their monthly subscription service which, according to their website, gives you $40 worth of Julep products every month for only $19.99.  Every month Julep allows you to preview each of their boxes and choose which one you would like to receive. You can skip if you don't see anything you like. As a Julep Maven you also receive access to their "Secret Shop" which offers products only available to Mavens and...

My First Hand Made Polish

Julep Ta Da! Quick Dry Drops

Juleps website claims:  Reduces polish dry time Nourishes nails and cuticles with botanical oils and vitamin E Scented with lavender and ylang ylang I really can't vouch for this product reducing drying time. I have yet to try a quick dry product that actually does. I do however love the herbal scent of this product as well as the fact that the product helps to moisturize the cuticle. This is especially important for me since my cuticles tend to be very dry after I polish. Because I don't use this product to dry my nails I have actually banished it to my desk at work and use it throughout the day to keep my cuticles healthy.